All comments posted on this blog do not reflect the opinions of any organization that I am affiliated with. These are my personal perspectives only.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

What I've been up to...

It's been quite some time since my last post and for those of you that have been asking, I thought I'd write an update on what I am up to these days.

In Mid-January I took on an exciting opportunity as Technical Director - e-Collaboration and Content Management at Research in Motion (RIM). It's simply such a great opportunity to continue my journey into the collaboration space and further extend my work in social computing, along with aspects of content management.

I can't go into any details of the specifics but I am extremely excited to get this opportunity. Perhaps in another post, I'll talk a little about how structured and unstructured content can intersect and diverge.

Leaving Bell was difficult but I know the collaboration areas are in the hands of some very capable people, and will undoubtedly continue to thrive.

Wrapping up my time with Bell, and starting my new role has kept me extremely busy not to mention all the fun winter activites with the family which seem to consume any time I have outside work (my excuse for not keeping up with my blogging).

That's it for now. If there are topics you think I should write about please feel free to drop me a line.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new role!