All comments posted on this blog do not reflect the opinions of any organization that I am affiliated with. These are my personal perspectives only.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

ID-ah! and The Groundswell

One of my proudest social computing accomplishments is the creation of ID-ah!(tm), a Bell Canada internal social innovation platform we started in 2005. ID-ah! was featured in the Groundswell book by Charlene Li & Josh Bernoff. Ever since Groundswell, I've had people ask me for more details.

I am happy to share more details thanks to the folks at Business Digest that have allowed me to post this interview I did with them last month.



A 2008 Business Digest document. Business Digest is a European publisher of contents on management and strategy (http://www.business-digest.eu/)

I have to also mention the passionate core team of evangelsits that were right beside me as we made this happen: Carol Ferguson, Kelly Gillis, Melanie Jodouin, Fred Leung, Rishi Luthra, Nicole Marshall, Bob Mersereau, Olimpiu Metiu, Kathleen O'Grady, Michel Sabourin

No comments: